Since Kobushi factory is having their live on Oct 23rd (Sun) and Angerme is having theirs on Oct 30th (Sun) at Osaka Muse, will write about the venue info on the Osaka Muse.
|Locker (inside venue)||Small : 75, 300yen
(height 29cm x width 23cm x depth 42cm)Midium : 24, 500en
(height 77cm x width 35cm x depth 42cm)
* Has a partition at the middle.
|Cloakroom||Availbale (500yen, bag size about 90 liter)|
1-5-6 Muse 389 building 3rd floor, Shinsaibashi suji, Chuo ward, Osaka city
|No. of front row audience
* about word definition,
see this link
|9 to 11|
5 minutes’ walk from Shinsaibashi station exit No.6 of subway Midosuji line (red subway line).
Follow the green arrow on above map will take you to Osaka Muse.
1) Go up to the ground from exit No.6.
In Shinsaibashi, there are 2 subway lines, Midosuji-line (red line) and Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi-line (yellowish green line) running in.
If you take Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi-line to get to the station, and do not see exit No.6 then try to get to the Midosuji-line (red line) first and find the exit No.6.
Tips: In subway and train stations,
if you look up, you will see directions to the exits and other lines.
You usually see signs like these.
This one shows the direction to the exit 5 and 6.
This one shows the direction to Midosuji Line.
As you can see,
usually there are English written along with Japanese characters so you won’t have much trouble finding your way if you keep checking those signs.
Just keep looking up to check the signs!!
2) Go 2 blocks to the south on Shinsaibashi suji street where a lot of shops and a shopping arcade are.
3) On Suoumachi dori street, you will see a book store on the right so take turn to south (left) there.
4) Walk 1 block and take left (to the north) and you will see Osaka Muse on the left (big green mark at the lower right on the map).
Wrote the simple direction on the map above also so you can just view the map and get to the venue.
You can view the map (in Japanese) on this url:
OK! Hope it will help.
Enjoy the live!!