How are you doing today?!
Before writing on the sightseeing post in Osaka with Ari,
quickly updating this post for June since I think she needs the info tomorrow to catch the highway bus.
Ari and I went to the Sky Building 2 days ago and enjoyed the awesome views from 180 meter above!!!
Please be aware that this info is the translation of the instruction of the Willer Bus homepage.
If you are using this to get to the Willer Bus Terminal Osaka Umeda, make sure the terminal location has not changed when you read this blog!! Thanks!
OK! Here we go!
How to get to the Sky Building from JR Osaka station
“Chuo Kita Guchi” (north central exit).
It will be 12 minutes walk.
1) Follow the instruction of the signs in JR Osaka station to get to the “Yodobashi Camera”
(a big electric shop in Uemda) from Chuo Kita Guchi (central north exit).
The yellow board in the photo says “Chuo Kita Guchi”.
2) When you see the “Yodobashi Camera”, turn the left without crossing the crosswalk.
(You will see the “Yodobashi Camera” on your right at the moment)
3) Go straight until you get to an intersection.
4) Turn the left without crossing the road.
5) Go straight then you will see a trafic light on your right.
6) Cross the crosswalk here.
The glassy building on the left in the photo is the Sky Building.
7) Cross the crosswalk, you will see “GAP” in front of you.
* The bottom photo is the close-up of the above photo.
8) After crossing the crosswalk and cross another crosswalk on the left,
you will see an entrance to a underground passage.
9) Go straight of the underground passage.
10) You will see the steps at the end of the passage so go up the steps.
11) Go up the steps of the underground passage and cross the crosswalk,
you will see the “Sky Building”.
12) Get in to the ground of the Umeda sky building,
go forward about 20 meters to the right.
13) 1st floor of the Tower East, you will see the WILLER Bus Terminal.
Hope you will find it June ;)!!